Update: This Giveaway is now closed. We will roll for the winners in a bit. If you are one of the two winners, we will contact you! :)
This is the fourth and final giveaway. This time, we have two prizes. One caveat, though: You can only enter the plush charrlie giveaway if you’re living in Europe. The reason is quite simply: Postage fees. It’s not heavy, but it’s a big plushie and it’d cost a lot to send it to countries outside of Europe. But that’s why there’s two things. The second prize is a mini llama and everybody can enter that giveaway. :)
Please read the following rules carefully to see what you need to do in order to enter our giveaway and have a chance of winning the plush charrlie OR the mini llama!
1. We want you to comment and answer one simple question: What is the one thing you wish to see in Guild Wars 2 in 2015? The answer cannot be: “An expansion”. :p List one specific thing/feature that you would love to see! Also add if you want to be considered for the plush charr and/or the mini llama.
2. Leave a valid email address when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winners and nothing else! Enter said email address into the “email” field, do not add it to the comment field as that one is public!
3. From all replies, we will randomly choose one winner for the plush charrlie (Europe only) and one winner for the mini llama (open for everybody). You can enter both giveaways (if you live in Europe, at least), but you cannot win both! If you do enter both, please also say which of the two you prefer in case your name gets chosen for both prizes. If this happens, you will win your preferred prize and we will then draw another winner for the second prize.
4. The winners will be contacted by email. Please reply within 14 days. If you are the winner of the plush charrlie, please tell us your address. Do NOT leave it in the comment field! If you’re the winner of the mini llama, once you have replied, we will send you your mini llama code. If you do not reply within 14 days, we may choose another winner.
5. One entry per person! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :)
6. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly and everybody has a chance of winning. :)
7. The giveaway is open for participants until Sunday, January 4, 2015, 22 pm Berlin Time (CET).
8. Last but not least, a word of warning: We have probably all made our experiences with “snail mail” and lost parcels before. We really hope you will receive your plus charrloe and the post behaves, but we can’t guarantee it. So far, each of the things we have sent because of our giveaways have reached their destination, though. *knocks on wood*
Good luck to everybody participating!