This page hosts our Trion giveaways. Please note that comments here will be deleted regularly to make space once a new giveaway starts! We will, of course, not delete any comments for ongoing giveaways! You can always find the rules for our giveaways (in English and German) on a second page.
Rift giveaway: Win 1 of 5 Blue Surfboard Mounts!
I almost forgot that I’ve got codes for this mount! But here you go! :D
The following rules apply:
- One entry per person! Please stay fair! Your IP address gets logged when you comment, so we can see if you try to enter several times.
- Leave a comment on this post with the keyword(s) stated there.
- Leave a valid email address when commenting. Enter said email address into the “email” field, do not add it to the comment field as that one is public! We will send an email to the winners with the code(s) you’ve won. If your email address is invalid, we may not be able to send you the code!
- This giveaway has a stated deadline. All valid entries (as stated under no. 1 and no. 2) posted before the deadline will be entered into the drawing.
- No debating about the outcome! We will randomly choose the winners. This is done by me making a list of all valid entries, giving each entry a number, re-checking the list to make sure it’s correct and then using random.org to roll for the winning numbers.
- You promise not to sell what you win in our giveaways anywhere! If you decide you don’t want it after all, give the prize to a friend or guildie – for free!
- By leaving a comment to enter the giveaway, you agree that you have read and abide by these rules.
In order to enter the giveaway for Rift, leave the keyword “summer“.
Please note that the codes for the mount will expire on September 30, 2018. So if you win one, enter it in your Trion account page before that date!
The giveaway will close on Saturday, September 22, 2018, 9 pm German time. Winners will be drawn as soon as possible after the deadline. Real life may happen, so please allow me some time to get the codes to you. :)
Due to an increase in spam comments, I had to increase security. If you’ve not posted a comment here before, your comment may end up in a queue and will have to be manually approved by us. Do not worry, we will approve all non-spam comments and we even double-check the comment queue before going through the list of entries. Your comment will not get lost! Just check back a little later and you’ll see it here.
How we use your data: We can see IP addresses used when commenting. We use this information only to make sure that nobody enters several times to increase their chances of winning. Please stay fair and only enter once! The email address you leave with your comment (see rule number 3 above) will only be used if you win and we will only use this email address to send you your code. We will not contact you unless you have won. Once the giveaway is over and the winners received their codes, we will remove all comments from the giveaway post. Once this is done, we will not have access to your IP and email addresses anymore here on WordPress and we will not send you any more emails. The list made for choosing a winner via random.org will be deleted once the winners have been chosen. We only roll for the winning entry numbers on the random.org website. We do not enter names or email addresses there.