This page will host all our Trion giveaways from now on. Please note that comments here will be deleted regularly to make space once a new giveaway starts! We will, of course, not delete any comments for ongoing giveaways!
To keep this post here short and precise, you can find the overall rules for our giveaways on a second page.
Round 1 of the giveaway is over! These were the winners of the first round: Lisa, Astalia, Shadowslip, Gloria, Lo’Vathos, Essery, Haggins, Anthony, TK and Amielle!
Round 2 is now open! Please read on before commenting…
Rift is turning 6 years old this month (same than our blog, by the way) and with that, they have switched to new codes and Trion Creators now receive codes for the 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker mount!
We are giving away 10 codes. In order to enter, please leave a comment and tell: Which of the mounts you have in Rift is your favourite? In my case, it’s Vox, the black budgie mount that you can get from playing Trove (it’s a cross-promotion). I always loved the budgies and since I play Trove anyway, it was the easiest to get for me. :)
rimalist. Just out of the tutorial and she’s already on this smashing mount. :D Pictured above is my cleric as usual, though… she’s become used to being my model.
The following rules apply:
- One entry per person! Please stay fair! Your IP address gets logged when you comment, so we can see if you try to enter several times.
- In order to enter, leave a comment containing the answer to the question above.
- Leave a valid email address when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winners and nothing else! Enter said email address into the “email” field, do not add it to the comment field as that one is public! We will send an email to the winners with the code(s) you’ve won. If your email address is invalid, we may not be able to send you the code!
- The giveaway will have a stated deadline. All valid entries (as stated under no. 1 and no. 2) posted before the deadline will be entered into the drawing.
- No debating about the outcome! Unless otherwise stated in the respective giveaway, we will randomly choose the winners. This is done by me making a list of all valid entries, re-checking the list to make sure it’s correct and then using random.org to roll for the winner.
- You promise not to sell your prize! If you decide you don’t want it after all, give the code to a friend or guildie – for free!
Please note that the codes will expire on April 30, 2017. So if you win one, enter it in your Trion account page before that date!
The giveaway will close on March 26, 2017, at 9pm German time. Winners will be drawn as soon as possible after the deadline. Real life may happen, so please allow me some time to get the codes to you. :)