(Update: All codes are gone!)
We still have three codes for Radar Corgi companions for Rift left from our September code stash. Those poor little guys are looking for a loving home!
These codes will expire on Monday, October 3. As that is less than a week away, we’re having a “more casual” giveaway with fewer rules: It’s “first come, first serve. One code per person only.”
You only need to leave a comment saying that you want that radar corgi companion (so we know that it’s a legitimate person and not a regular spam comment :p). Once those three codes are gone (or it’s October 3), the giveaway will be closed… obviously, since there are no codes left then. ;)
This giveaway is closed. We’ll send the codes to the winners soon (meaning: In the next one or two days. Sorry for the delay!)
Another month, another chance for you to win some awesome corgis and snails! Since we are in the Trion Worlds Creator Program, we are getting codes for Rift on a regular basis.
In total, we are giving away 10 Racing Snails mounts as well as 10 Radar Corgi companions! Be sure to read the “Rules and Important Notes” page before participating. We put all rules over there as I am a bit tired of repeating myself every single giveaway. The general rules usually don’t change. Still, even if you participated before, do go to the page and read the rules since there is one statement listed in there that you need to put in the comment field in order to be eligible to win here!
- Rules and Important Notes – Read these before participating in our giveaway! They will tell you what to do in order to enter successfully.
- This giveaway will run from today until 20. September (9 pm our time!). Click the link to check for the time in your timezone.
- Apart from the sentence mentioned on the rules page, you need to add “corgi” to your comment if you want to enter the giveaway for the corgi and “snail” if you want to enter the giveaway for the snail.
- You can participate for BOTH the snail and the corgi and if you are lucky, you can also win both!
It is also important to note that these codes will expire on the first Monday of next month which will be October 3. If you win a code, please make sure to enter it on your Trion Worlds account website before that date!
Last but not least, good luck to everybody who participates!
Update 2: Here are the winners.
The Prehistoric Pack goes to Boazi. The early access codes for the Dino Tamers will be sent to CommanderCupsize, Irubor, Tortorion, ImaSnaaaaake, Louie, Mateus Andrade, Jason, Lily, Varokin and Midget. Congratulations!
(Update: This giveaway is closed. The winners will be contacted soon!) Trove is adding a new class to its game, the Dino Tamer! You can read all about it on the official website. It will officially release on September 13, but here you get the chance to get it 10 days earlier (and completely free)!
The “main prize” is the Prehistoric Pack. This pack consists of the Dino Tamer class, the Laseratops Mount that you can see in the screenshot above, two costumes for the Dino Tamer, 3 class gem keys and two terraformers (which you can use in a club world). You can see everything listed on Trovesaurus’ page including a few pictures!
But we also have 10 codes to give away which unlock the Dino Tamer class. This class will be available on September 13 for everybody, but you will either have to use a class coin to unlock it or buy it off the store. So if you get one of these codes, you will not only get immediate access to it, but you will also get the class for free! :D
Please note: Codes will expire on the first Monday of next month which is September 5. That’s why the deadline for this giveaway is much shorter than we usually do.
Rules and Important Notes
- One entry per person! Please stay fair! Your IP address gets logged when you comment, so we can see if you try to enter several times.
- Leave a comment with the keyword “Dino” to enter the giveaway for the Prehistoric Pack or one of 10 Dino Tamer class codes.
- Leave a valid email address when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winners and nothing else! Enter said email address into the “email” field, do not add it to the comment field as that one is public! We will send an email to the winners with the codes you’ve won.
- The codes are only valid until the first Monday of next month (September 5). It’s probably best for you to enter them right away at the official website.
- No debating about the outcome! We will randomly choose the winners.
- This giveaway will run from today until 3. September (9 pm our time!). Click the link to check for the time in your timezone.
(For our regular readers: I know there have been quite a lot of giveaways lately. I hope it’s not too distracting for you!)
(Update: All codes are gone!!)
We still have a few codes left for Atlas Reactor and since there is an expiration date attached to them (first Monday in September), of course, we would like to see them get to new owners soon! So this giveaway is a bit different from the ones we usually do. The first three people to comment here stating that they would like the codes will get them.
But first, a short reminder of what these codes are about:
“Atlas Reactor is a turn-based battle arena. It has the obligatory PvP mode, but it also has a nice PvE mode where you can either play against bots with other players or purely with and against NPCs. So even if you like such a game but do not like PvP at all, Atlas Reactor offers you the chance to enjoy it anyway.” (quoting myself here)
If you belong to the first three people, you will get an email with three codes (for this, please make sure to enter a valid email address into the “email” field):
- Grey’s Citadel Skin
- Two loot matrices (after entering this code, you will receive two loot matrices again once the game has launched as there will be a wipe in between)
- A beta code (to be used by yourself or given away to a friend).
One word again about the beta: Everybody can sign up and play the game right away! However, there are some restrictions. If you buy the game, there are no further restrictions. If you get a beta code, there will also be no restrictions for as long as the beta is taking place!
The end of this giveaway is obviously when three people have commented or when the first Monday of September has come as the codes expire then!
I prepared the list of participants earlier today, so that I can roll for the winners fast now. As always, we use random.org to choose the winners. We had a couple of people who left several comments, but those were only counted once, of course, so that everybody gets the same chance to win!
Without further ado, here are the winners (in alphabetical order). Congratulations to everybody! If you haven’t won, come again the next time we have a giveaway. Maybe you’ll win then. :)
- Christa Pizzicato
- Christina sweat
- Dianne Melahn
- Jennifer Anderson
- Usain Bolt
You will receive your codes through the email address you provided, so there is nothing you need to do. If you don’t receive an email, then contact us (by using the email you left in the comment field, so we know it’s really you! ;) ).