Happy Nikolaus! This is a special giveaway specific to Guild Wars 1 and open for ALL Guild Wars 1 players. It will end on Nikolaus Day, which is December 6, 2012, 6pm Berlin/Paris time. If you want to win this bundle, simply read the rules and leave a comment. A few of those items can be used for advancing on titles that can be displayed in your Hall of Monuments. The items we’re giving away will not be enough to reach any of those titles, though. They will, however, certainly help.
The Wintergreen Bow and the everlasting tonic are just flavour items.
Here’s the list of the items included:
- Birthday Cupcakes, 68x
- Blue Rock Candies, 13x
- Bottle of Rice Wine, 18x
- Bottle Rockets, 8x
- Champagne Poppers, 7x
- Copper Zaishen Coins, 20x
- Crates of Fireworks, 5x
- Disco Balls, 5x
- Everlasting Zhed Shadowhoof Tonic
- Gold Zaishen Coins, 4x
- Green Rock Candies, 8x
- Honeycombs, 28x
- Peppermint Candy Canes, 2x
- Red Bean Cakes, 22x
- Red Rock Candy, 1x
- Sparklers, 6x
- Sugary Blue Drinks, 3x
- Wintergreen Bow
- Wintergreen Candy Canes, 5x
Please read the following rules carefully to see what you need to do in order to enter our giveaway and have a chance at winning!
1. Leave a comment.The giveaway is open for all Guild Wars 1 players regardless of their Hall of Monuments points.
2. Leave a valid email address in the “email field” when commenting. We can see that address but nobody else will be able to see it. It will only be used by us for contacting the winner and nothing else!
3. The winners will be contacted by email. Please reply before January 5, 2013. If you fail to do that, we will draw another winner.
4. One entry per post per person (IP addresses are always logged by wordpress.com when somebody comments)! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :)
5. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly, so everybody has the same chance at winning. :)
6. This giveaway is open from now until Thursday, December 6, 2012, 6pm Berlin/Paris Time. If you’re not sure about the time this website can help you.
Good luck! :)