This giveaway is over. I have disabled comments and we will announce the winners as fast as we can! But first, we’re going to check the list. Twice! ;)
We start this year’s giveaways with three different things you can win: A bundle with Guild Wars items, a bundle with Guild Wars 2 items and one Guild Wars 2 in-game t-shirt code.
Please read the full post before commenting. :)
Guild Wars “Oppressor”-Bundle
- 1 oppressor weapon of your choice
- 8 miniatures (7 white, 1 purple)
- 2 unopened birthday presents
- 1 Cloth of the Brotherhood
- 1 Stolen Sunspear Armor
- 1 Monumental Tapestry
- 50 platinum
- 1 Everlasting Tonic
Let’s see how many points you’ll probably get for this package. For our calculations, we assume that you don’t have any points yet apart from the starting 3. This is what it will look like. As you can see, you will get 2 points in “Valor”. 1 for “any weapon statue” and 1 for “any oppressor weapon” which is what you will get. Any 1 miniature will give you 1 point. This giveaway’s package also includes two unopened birthday presents. We do not know which miniature is inside. If it’s a gold (rare) or a green (unique) one, you would get another point in the Hall of Monuments for it. This is, of course, less likely than the presents containing white or purple minis. Then there is the Stolen Sunspear Armor and Cloth of the Brotherhood. One of any will give you another point in the Hall of Monuments. And with those two, you’re already 2/5 on your way to the next point. ;)
The platinum can help you buy more items like miniatures (only accept miniatures that are not yet dedicated in the Hall of Monuments as you won’t be able to place those!), more hero armor items, etc. The Everlasting tonic will not give you any points. It’s just for fun. :)
A note about the oppressor weapon: If you win, you can choose if you want the items needed to trade in for the oppressor weapon (I’d recommend that option only to those players who know how to get the weapon) or you tell us which oppressor weapon you want and we’ll trade in the items for the weapon of your choice.
Guild Wars 2 “Brown Bear”-Bundle
- 20 unidentified dyes
- 20 trick-or-treat bags
- 1 Mini Colocal
- 1 Mini Brown Bear
Guild Wars 2 In-Game T-Shirt Code
- 1 Guild Wars 2 in-game t-shirt code – locked to European accounts. Sorry about that! :(
Rules and regulations
Please read the following rules carefully to see what you need to do in order to enter our giveaway and have a chance at winning!
1. Leave a comment and tell us which giveaways you’ll participate in. Of course, you can enter all three giveaways! Please note that the Guild Wars giveaway is only open to players below 30 HoM points. The t-shirt code only works for players with a European account. If you participate in the Guild Wars giveaway, please also leave your character name in the comment field (see rule no. 7).
2. Leave a valid email address in the “email field” when commenting. We can see that address but nobody else will be able to see it. It will only be used by us for contacting the winner and nothing else!
3. The winners will be contacted by email each week. Please reply before January 5, 2013. If you fail to do that, we will draw another winner.
4. One entry per post per person (IP addresses are always logged by wordpress.com when somebody comments)! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :)
5. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly, so everybody has the same chance at winning. :)
6. This giveaway is open from now until Sunday, December 2, 2012, 6pm Berlin Time. If you’re not sure about the time this website can help you.
7. Specific rules for the Guild Wars giveaway: Only players who do NOT have their 30 points in the Hall of Monuments are eligible to enter the giveaway. We do not do this to make other players rich in the game. We want to help those who are below 30 points to get their Hall of Monument rewards in Guild Wars 2. For this reason, please leave your character name in the comment field and make sure you have recently logged on, so we can see your HoM points. :)
Good luck! :)