Update: This Giveaway has ended. Please be patient while we’re going to decide who’s going to be added to both drawing pots and drawing the winners. We will make a post announcing both winners later today!
Here is our second part of the post-GamesCom giveaway. We got two Charrlie plushies which is really great. Unfortunately – or fortunately for you, depending on how you’re looking at it – we already have two. If you look at the picture on the left, you can see that my own Charrlie did not want to accept the newcomers! Thus, we are looking for new owners for those two (the packaged ones, of course).
Please read the following rules carefully to see what you need to do in order to enter our giveaway and have a chance of winning one!
1. We want you to comment and present us a scenery screenshot – that you took yourself, of course. Preferrably from Guild Wars (1 or 2). If you can’t give us either, then any screenshot of any MMO will do. As with our previous giveaway, we would hate to exclude a new Guild Wars 2 fan, so that’s why we give everybody the chance to enter. While we love Guild Wars, we will give every screenshot an equal chance!
With “scenery” we mean that we do not want to see the UI or the chat. We want to see something of the game world (a sunset on the beach would be a classic).
2. Leave a valid email address when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winner and nothing else! The best way to do that is to enter said email address into the “email” field. We can see that address but nobody else will be able to see it (if you instead put it into the body of your comment, everybody will see it)!
3. From all screenshots, we will choose the ones we like the most (no definite number. If there are lots of great entries, then we’ll choose lots) and out of that pool, we will randomly draw the winner of the first Charrlie plushie.
ALL other entries (best + rest minus first winner) will then be put into the random drawing of Charrlie no. 2.
That means that if we really like your screenshot, you’ve got a higher chance of winning a plushie.
4. The winners will be contacted by email. Please reply within 7 days and give us your real life address, so we can send the plushie to you. Do NOT leave it in the comment field! If you do not reply within 7 days, we will choose another winner.
5. One entry (and one screenshot!) per person (IP addresses are always logged by wordpress.com when somebody comments)! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :)
6. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly and everybody who presents us a scenery screenshot has a chance of winning. :)
7. The Giveaway is open for comments/participants until Saturday, August 25, 2012, 9am Berlin Time (this should give you the time for your time zone).
8. Last but not least, a word of warning: We usually prefer digital giveaways, because you can be sure that the winner receives their prize. Obviously, we will send the t-shirt via snail mail as the t-shirt doesn’t fit through the internet. We really hope you will receive your t-shirt and the post behaves, but we can’t guarantee it. I doubt it really has to be said, but there you go. As you can tell, we do not trust the post system too much. ;)
Last but not least, if you’re wondering where or how to upload the picture, read the following instruction (written by Tilion from DragonSeason):
1) Go to http://tinypic.com/ and select Browse.
2) Find your picture from your PC at the pop-up window. Once you select it, click Upload Now.
3) Fill in the CAPTCHA code that will appear on your screen and click once more Upload Now.
4) Once you’re through with that, copy the Direct Link for Layouts that has been given to you and come back here and leave a comment.