Update June 1, 2014: This giveaway is closed now! Congratulations to Aurora and tankitout. You have won the L and the XL t-shirts!
I have been hinting about this on Twitter already. We’ve got two Guild Wars 2 t-shirts to give away! They are some “leftovers” from the German Foostival. Of course, they are fresh and new! I also did not even unwrap them for the picture of the t-shirt’s logo below. That shirt is ours. ;)
With this giveaway, you get a chance of winning one of two t-shirts! When leaving a comment, please tell us if you want to get into the drawing for the size “L” or the size “XL” t-shirt. Unfortunately, there are no other sizes. I usually wear mine at home exclusively since it’s a size XL men’s t-shirt and it looks just a tad silly on me. But it’s still very comfortable! As you can see on the right, the t-shirt is grey with the Guild Wars 2 logo on it. The back is simply grey with nothing on it, I think. So, it’s a very simple but cool shirt!
Please read the following rules carefully to see what you need to do in order to enter our giveaway and have a chance of winning one of the t-shirts!
1. We want you to comment and present us a scenery* screenshot of either Labyrinthine Cliffs or the Crown Pavilion – that you took yourself, of course.
*With “scenery” we mean that we do not want to see the UI or the chat.
2. Leave a valid email address when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winner and nothing else! Enter said email address into the “email” field, do not add it to the comment field as that one is public!
3. From all screenshots, we will choose the ones we like the most. Those will be divided into “L” and “XL” groups. One winner per group and of course, as always, we will choose the winner randomly.
4. The winners will be contacted by email. Please reply within 10 days and give us your real life address, so we can send the t-shirt to you. Do NOT leave it in the comment field! If you do not reply within 10 days, we will choose another winner.
5. One entry (and one screenshot!) per person! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :) What you may do is change your mind and upload a different screenshot as long as it is before the deadline. The newest screenshot you post is the one that will count!
6. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly and everybody who presents us a scenery screenshot has a chance of winning. :)
7. The giveaway is open for participants until Sunday, June 1, 2014, 22 pm Berlin Time (this should give you the time for your time zone).
8. Last but not least, a word of warning: We have probably all made our experiences with “snail mail” and lost parcels before. We really hope you will receive your t-shirt and the post behaves, but we can’t guarantee it. So far, each of the things we have sent because of our giveaways have reached their destination, though. *knocks on wood*
Last but not least, if you’re wondering where or how to upload the picture, read the following instruction (written by Tilion from DragonSeason):
1) Go to http://tinypic.com/ and select Browse.
2) Find your picture from your PC at the pop-up window. Once you select it, click Upload Now.
3) Fill in the CAPTCHA code that will appear on your screen and click once more Upload Now.
4) Once you’re through with that, copy the Direct Link for Layouts that has been given to you and come back here and leave a comment.