The giveaway has ended. I’ll disallow comments. Give me a bit to roll the winners. :)
Some time ago, we bought the Torchlight 2 game on Steam. If you buy it there, you get Torchlight 1 for free as well. We’ve got one extra copy of both games now. I am not sure how Torchlight 1 + 2 work exactly, but I would assume that since they are game keys we got from Steam, you will need a Steam account. Please keep that in mind when participating here!
To clarify: You can enter to win ONE code for Torchlight 2 or ONE code for Torchlight 1.
1. We will first “roll” (we usually use dice) the Torchlight 2 winner. After that, everybody EXCEPT for the winner of Torchlight 2 will have a chance to win Torchlight 1. This means that when you comment, please tell us which part of the giveaway you want to participate in:
a) Torchlight 2 and, in case you don’t win Torchlight 2, you want to be considered for Torchlight 1
b) You only want to participate for Torchlight 2
c) You only want to participate for Torchlight 1
2. In order to participate, please leave a comment and answer the following question: Which Torchlight 2 pet is your favourite?
There are the following pets to choose from: bulldog, cat, chakawary, ferret (my personal favorite! Mentioning this one will not give you a better chance at winning, though ^^), hawk, panther, wolf or papillon (can’t be seen in the video as it was revealed later).
3. Leave a valid email address (doesn’t have to be the one you use for Steam) when commenting. It will only be used by us for contacting the winner and nothing else! The best way to do that is to enter said email address into the “email” field. We can see that address but nobody else will be able to see it (if you instead put it into the body of your comment, everybody will see it)!
4. From all answers, we will randomly draw the winner who we will then contact to make sure that their email address is valid and once the winner has replied, we will send them the code.
5. One entry per person (IP addresses are always logged by wordpress.com when somebody comments)! We reserve the right to exclude entries when we think you’re trying to cheat by entering multiple times. Stay fair, please. :) Also, people commenting on our blog for the first time won’t see their comment appear immediately. We’ll have to approve them manually, so please be patient. We will also regularly look at our spam folder to make sure nobody’s entry gets missed. ;)
6. No debating about the outcome! We will draw randomly and everybody who comments with an answer to our question has the same chance of winning. :)
7. The Giveaway is open for comments/participants until Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 7pm Berlin Time (we’re UTC +2/CEST).
Please only participate if you don’t have Torchlight 2 yet (and/or Torchlight 1, of course).